The Pre-K Program serves families with children ages four to five years of age who are potty trained. The Pre-K Program is ideal for those families who want to focus on kindergarten readiness skills the year before kindergarten.
The Pre-K Program curriculum is based on the “Creative Curriculum.” Learning Opportunities are provided daily to the children that stimulate their cognitive, social-emotional, and physical development. The program also follows the Ohio Early Learning Developmental Standards for preschool. Educated preschool teachers align the learning activities with the standards and each child’s development.
Our program is unique in that Early Childhood Education students are student teachers in the classroom daily, implementing developmentally appropriate activities with the children under the supervision of a licensed Early Childhood Education Instructor, preschool teacher, and teaching assistant.
Pre-K Full Day Program (4-5 Years of Age)
- 2-Day Program (Tuesday/Thursday) $250.00
- 3-Day Program (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) $350.00
- 5-Day Program (Monday-Friday) $425.00
**All fees are paid monthly
Pre-K Grant Program
- Must be 4 years of age by September 30 and not age-eligible for Kindergarten
- Age: 4-5 Years
- Time: 8:00 am-2:00 pm
- The preschool grant allows families who qualify by income to attend the full-day program at a reduced tuition rate from 8:00 am-2:00 pm. Families must meet with the director with proof of income, a completed application, and age documentation to verify eligibility.
- Tuition is determined at the registration meeting with the director.
ECE Program (High School)
- Mid-East Preschool works collaboratively with high school students from our Early Childhood Education (ECE) program, under the direction of our Preschool Director, Katie Lucas
- Mrs. Lucas also serves as the high school program instructor and supervises the high school students during their lab when they're working with our preschool students.